Technical Project Manager
Location: Exeter, Devon
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £28,000 to £35,000
Dealerweb is the UK’s most trusted supplier of automotive sales lead management software. It has been through our ability
to remain at the forefront of technological innovations, continued investment in the best people in the industry and our in-depth knowledge of the motor trade that has led us here.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for an ambitious, highly motivated Project Manager.
The successful candidate will play a key role in the delivery of business-critical applications.
- Your primary duties will be to manage the day-to-day activities of one of more software delivery teams to ensure projects remain on schedule and on budget, using an agile (scrum) delivery lifecycle.
- Create, maintain and track project plans and schedules, cost estimates and risk/problem logs throughout the life of the project and provide status reports to clients and management.
- Leadership, guidance and motivation to the project team, while resolving internal conflicts, as well as having a laser focus to keep the team moving forward.
- Contribute towards the dept focus/continual improvement
Essential Skills / Experience:
- 3+ years working as a technical project manager, using Scrum and Kanban across multiple development teams.
- Strong knowledge of business workflow tools (preferably JIRA).
- Project planning experience, from inception and mobilisation, through to delivery and close.
- Good understanding of technical workflows, including branching and versioning and the principles of test automation.
- Full understanding of the principles of I.N.V.E.S.T and their practical application.
You should be a good communicator at a technical level, analytical and able to understand and present complex solutions and explain issues within the technical team.
Please only apply if you currently reside within a commuting distance to Exeter or are willing to relocate.
- Located on the prestigious Exeter Science Park
- Flexible benefits package
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com.