Location: Exeter, Devon
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000
Are you looking to work in a dynamic, exciting and growing business based in Exeter? Located on the prestigious Exeter Science Park, we are a fast growing and highly successful proprietary software business. Established in 2003 they provide SaaS solutions primarily to Motor Retailers and Manufacturers in the UK, Europe and Global markets.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for an ambitious, highly motivated Test Manager. Working on a variety of projects using different technologies and working in an AGILE environment, the successful candidate will be an excellent team player with good communication skills, strong attention to detail, self-motivated, able to work independently or as part of a larger team.
As a Test Manager, you will play a leading role in maintaining exceptional product quality levels for this market leading range of software solutions in the vehicle sales market.
Your responsibilities will range from test analysis & design through to test scripting, test execution and defect management. On that basis, the role is suited to test professionals with a broad testing skillset. The organisation is undergoing significant transformation in terms of product suite and organisational processes and therefore the opportunity exists for the right candidate to play an instrumental role in defining the software testing lifecycle for this fast growing organisation. Experience of testing in an agile software environment is highly beneficial.
This is an exciting role for a high achieving Test manager seeking to apply their broad skillset and take responsibility for overall quality of the companies products. As such, it represents a unique opportunity for growth, leadership and career development in a fast-moving, dynamic, high growth software products organisation.
- Drive, initiative, self starting
- Ability to work in a busy pressured environment
- Articulate, both verbally and in written formats
- 5+ years testing experience
- Experience of testing high availability web-services and web based apps in a windows hosted environment.
- Strong knowledge of TSQL.
- Solid C#.
- Knowledge of Git workflows
- Object oriented programming experience
- Proven ability to drive an automation agenda.
- Knowledge of BDD and hands-on experience of Gherkin/ Cucumber.
- 2+ years Agile experience within either or both Kanban/Scrum frameworks
- Demonstrable experience in a managing and mentoring a test team
- Experience of defining and reporting on quality metrics
- Experience of load testing tools
- Experience of security testing, vulnerability scanning tools.
- Located on the prestigious Exeter Science Park
- Flexible benefits package
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com.