Business Development Manager – North
Due to rapid expansion and product portfolio growth, we are looking to employ a field-based Business Development Manager. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer acquisition and sales objectives for specific Dealerweb product/s.
- Working with the Divisional Director on new customer acquisition within allocated product line and region.
- Increase Dealerweb market penetration in line with agreed targets and business plans.
- Continually evolving a lead generation strategy in order to maintain a strong new business pipeline.
- Managing the complete business development lifecycle from lead generation through to opportunity qualification, presentation, price negotiation, close and installation.
- Build a sales pipeline to ensure sales target achievement.
- Tailor Dealerweb’s value proposition within sales process to speak to a range of buyers and potential stakeholders.
- Record, report and administer ALL activity in CRM.
- Respond to and follow-up all inbound sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
Desired Skills, Competencies and Experience
- Sales experience either in automotive retail or software sales (both would be ideal).
- Demonstrated history of exceeding revenue targets through understanding customer’s needs and objectives, solving problems and building solutions.
- Extremely personable, confident and an excellent communicator.
- Hardworking, with exceptional presentation skills.
- Enthusiastic with highly positive attitude and a commitment to long term success both personally and for the company.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Willingness to travel and spend nights away from home.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a sales professional to join a fast growing and exciting software company.
We are offering a competitive basic salary, fully expensed company car, laptop, iPhone, iPad, health insurance and pension.
If you are interested in the role, please submit a CV to email@example.com.